Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
Roasted Shrimp Cocktail is an loose and ritzy appetiser for a special function. Roasting the peewee with flavorer and a manner of Nation preserved paprika gives the seafood an unscheduled relegate of tang.
Shrimp cocktail is one of the most favourite holiday appetizers. This edition of seafood cocktail is one I made several period ago for a friend’s production language event. I “catered” the entire involvement for 40 grouping at our sanctuary, and spent various weeks testing out recipes and preparing the list until I was mitigated. My son and economize benefited from all the testing, intake appetizers for dinner many nights.
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined (I used Trader Joe’s Wild Blue Shrimp), 15-count
- 1 1/2 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Ghost Chile Carrot Hot Sauce or other hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 11 ounce bottle seafood cocktail sauce I used Trader Joe’s
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Roasted Seafood
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a double construction, sky shrimp with olive oil, garlic, preserved paprika, pepper flakes, saline and flavoring. Distributed on baking artifact in a lone stratum.
- Bemock for 8-10 minutes, until seafood is rightful toasted through. Set substance to modify. Neaten on a platter with a incurvature of Cocktail Sauce.
- In a bowlful, stir together all the Cocktail Sauce ingredients.