Shredded Cob Fish Recipe, a Simple Cooking Alternative at Home
Shredded cob fish recipes are often sought after if you want to take advantage of the remaining cob fish stocks at home. Of course it can conjure up dishes that stay a little bit, look to be more. Interested in trying it out at home?
In accordance with the name of the menu, the cob fish this time will be served in shredded form. Even so, it does not mean that after frying, the fish is shredded, and then served. For processing, shredded cob fish will be added several other ingredients that make this food more delicious.
Shredded Cob Fish Recipe
If you are interested in making shredded cob fish at home but have never cooked it once, you don’t need to worry. You can follow the recipe for shredded cob fish below. Check it out and take a good note of the ingredients and steps, yes!
Shredded Cob Fish Recipe
The following is a recipe for shredded cob fish that can be used as an alternative dish.
- 2 medium-sized cob fish
- 1 lime
- Basil leaves
- 3 pieces of orange leaves
- 2 stalks of leeks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 20 grams of acid, dissolve with water
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Fine Seasoning Ingredients:
- 10 pieces of red cayenne pepper
- 8 pieces of curly chili peppers 1
- 10 onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 15 grams of ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 5 pecan grains
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the whole ingredient to make shredded cob fish. Then, wash the fish thoroughly and cut it into two pieces. If you have, grease the fish with a squeeze of lime juice. Flatten the squeeze of lime juice to all parts of the fish. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the fish to be allowed to stand, make a fine seasoning in advance. Prepare a blender or food processor. Put cayenne pepper, curly chili, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, powder, pecan, and salt in it. Process until all ingredients are smooth. Set aside.
- After that, cook the fish with sour soaking water, salt it, turmeric, and cook until cooked. Then, set aside and shredded cob fish.
- Prepare the pan and heat the oil. Pour the mashed spices into it. Stir-fry the seasoning that has been mashed until it smells fragrant.
- Then, add the leeks, orange leaves, and fish that have been shredded. After that, add the basil leaves and mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- If you have, prepare a serving plate. Remove and pour onto a serving plate. The shredded cob fish is ready to serve.
It’s easy, isn’t it easy to make shredded cob fish at home? So, what are you waiting for? Right off the bat, let’s practice the recipe for shredded cob fish and serve the menu at home!