This Tortilla cups apple pie are delicious and easy dessert that takes only 15 minutes and five ingredients to make. With May around the corner, they’re delicious dessert ideas to celebrate Cinco de Mayo too!
This recipe makes enough for 6 servings, although easy to double, triple or even four recipes for parties. You just need an extra muffin pan or two, along with some extra apples. Enjoy Cinco de Mayo or your next party!
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Apple Pie Filling
- 3 large Granny Smith Apples chopped
- Tortilla Cups
- 3 TortillaLand uncooked flour tortillas
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 ˚ F. Set aside 6-Cup standard muffin tins.
- Put 3 tortillas on the surface. Brush with melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar. Stack and cut into quarters.
- Place the two pieces in each muffin Cup per video. Bake about 8 minutes until golden and crisp. While they bake, make the filling.
- Mix the chopped apples with the lemon juice and cinnamon sugar. Place the skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter and saute the apples mixture 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Remove the cup from the oven. Cool slightly and add the sautéed apple. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Serve and enjoy!