Lean Beef Stroganoff recipes Stuffed Squash Spaghetti I have lit up on my her new love for this classic dish. It is so full of flavor with a lot of texture of fat than both beef and abundance of the fungus.
The sauce is thick and velvety without being heavy, and it soaks in and coats spaghetti squash to eat cream and entertaining. I also love the toppings burn just sprinkle parmesan cheese that you don’t get when you serve the traditional pot of beef stroganoff over noodles.
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 small spaghetti squash or 1 medium squash, cut into quarters
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt plain low fat or nonfat
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin steak cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat your oven 400 ° f.
- Split Your spaghetti squash and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Bake baking sheet over the side reduces the 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender. Or, you can microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Using two forks, scrape “noodles ” out of spaghetti squash and set scallops aside for later. Place the NOODLES in a colander squash layered paper towels to dry the excess moisture.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the mushrooms, onions, and garlic, and cook until soft, then remove from the Pan and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan and add beef, and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add 1 cup of the broth, salt, Worcestershire sauce and beef in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduct the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine the remaining half cup of broth and cornstarch. Stir the slurry into beef mixture in the Pan, add the yeast mixture, and return to a boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the yogurt Greece.
- Place the pumpkin shells in a baking dish. Divide the noodles among the squash shells and make a well in the Center. Divide the mixture between the beef shells and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 ° F for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.