Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
Hi reader, this time I’ll share a very delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini is warmed, status substance at it’s best. This loose, crockpot direction testament speedily metamorphose a loved ancestry party!
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Recipe
I try to pee a retard cooker sustenance for my origin at smallest once a hebdomad but I seem to get cragfast making the same meals over and over again.
But this second, when I put unchangeable cowardly breasts in my crockpot I looked in the refrigerator, patterned Alfredo sauce and decided to add that instead of elite soup.
- 1.5 lbs frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or use thawed chicken breasts, if preferred)
- 3 1/2 cups alfredo sauce divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cups refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- Garnish: black pepper and parsley
- Gauge the cold, boneless, skinless chicken titty in the crockpot. Add 2 1/2 cups of tepid Alfredo sauce.
- Correct and make on squeaking for 6-8 hours, until full seared. Severalise glaciated poulet breasts that are cragfast unitedly after a match of hours of cookery, if obligatory. (If using thawed weakling breasts, cook on low for 4-6 hours)
- Separate or cut the poulet into pieces.
- Add 1 cup Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, unfortunate flavorer and refrigerated iii cheeseflower tortellini.
- Masking and make on intoxicated for 15 transactions until flakey and hot through.
- Beautify with fateful pepper and parsley.