S’mores Fudge graham cracker crust with delicious fudge marshmallow topping chocolate fudge sandwich is delicious! If the fudge is your thing, this is the fudge recipe that everyone will love.
Perfect for Ghost stories around the campfire or making changes with your husband to tell his secrets to internet, let me introduce you to the S’mores Fudge!
With yummy graham cracker crust and top layer of fudge made with feathers marshamallow, it really feels like a S’more, but with a wealth of Fudge.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 TBSPs melted butter
- 4 sheets of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup of sugar
Chocolate Fudge Layer
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line 8 by 8 square pan with aluminum foil, enough so that some of the foil hangs over the edge of the Pan.
- Crush graham crackers (I used the bottom of a glass bowl in a wide glass and it worked perfectly) and mix in the melted butter and sugar. Pour into aluminum foil lined pan and push down with glasses made of layers of even. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate in a small sauce pan over medium low heat and add half a can of sweetened condensed milk (you can just eyeball it) and vanilla. After that smooth, immediately pour over graham cracker crust.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a small sauce pan over medium low heat and then add marshmallow fluff and remaining sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth and consistent. Immediately pour over chocolate layer.
- Chill overnight. The next day the fudge out of the Pan using the aluminum foil. Gently remove the foil and carefully cut into cubes. Store in the refrigerator if you don’t eat all of it directly from the toppings.