S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels
Say goodbye to boring box and Halo is fun S’mores Rice Krispies treats Pinwheels! Layer graham crackers and chocolate marshmallow rice krispies treats rolled into perfect bite-sized package! Irresistible!
I hope you guys aren’t tired yet because my s’mores had one other recipes that will make you go-S’mores Rice Krispies treats Pinwheels! It treats not only easy on the eyes (really impressive!), they are crazy easy to make!
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 6 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup Challenge butter (plus more for greasing)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a pan 10 x 15 jelly roll with waxed paper or parchment. Butter the paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and a quarter Cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stirring. Repeat until completely mixed.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Transfer marshmallow creme into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until easy to move. Spread marshmallow creme on top using offset spatula.
- Place Hershey’s Bar at the top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in the oven for two minutes or until the chocolate has softened. Using an offset spatula to spread the chocolate is softened.
- Let cool for 10 minutes or until chocolate begins to set up again. You want pliable but not melted.
- Roll up jelly-roll style (like a cinnamon rolls), starting on the long side. Peel the paper as you roll. Pinch seams together.
- Place seam side down and chill for 30-45 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve!