Strawberry Brownie dessert was super simple spring that comes together easily with just a few ingredients and fresh strawberries.
The recipe starts with a cake mix, eggs, and oil. I like to add cream cheese cake mix bars to give them super moist and soft. Strawberry brownie and Brownie is like a rich, with sweet tanginess strawberries. I like the addition of fresh strawberries on top because they not only look beautiful but they add a bit of texture, too.
- 1 egg
- 1 box Strawberry cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f. line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer set to medium speed, combine strawberry cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and cream cheese until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Dough will be thick, so use your fingers if necessary.
- Arrange thinly sliced strawberries on top of dough.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until edges start to Brown and the Center is visible most of the set. Strawberries should be rather dry.
- Cool completely before slicing and serving.