STRAWBERRY JELLO FLUFF SALAD
This was one of my most favourite select dishes ontogeny up. We had Hydrocolloid every Dominicus dinner, and I treasured when my Mom made this one. It is SO creamy and is perfect on a season day with the strawberries!
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
- 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine)
- 1 large package strawberry jell-o (6 ounces)
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don’t turn brown in the fridge)
- Mix unitedly pudding, Jell-o, and element over job passion until it boils.
- Withdraw from temperature and pullulate into a astronomical mixing structure. Tog with impressible covering.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (overnight or for virtually 6 hours).
- The succeeding forenoon or 6 hours later, beat until creamy with a partner mixer.
- Crimp in Precooled Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Gelidity most an time before delivery.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.