The first was a no-Cook strawberry jam, then it’s Strawberry Lemonade kombucha, and now it is donut Strawberry Lemonade.
Hey, can you blame me? Who wouldn’t want a summer coat of arms, which included a donut?!
If you don’t have a pot donut though, Your summer fun does not stop there. There is a solution: each baked donut recipe (including this one and my pumpkin doughnuts recipe) will be baked in muffin tins!
For full size muffin tins like this, fill each muffin Cup is full 1/4 1/3 and you’ll have a little funny donut muffins.
Mini muffin tins like this will give the muffins that look more like a doughnut hole. I’m sure if you tell your kids what, they will not even second guess you. After all, they still tasted like Donuts!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour (I used all-purpose)
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice (about 1 large lemon, with extra)
- ¼ tsp vanilla (how to make homemade vanilla)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup finely diced strawberries
- 1 batch lemon glaze (recipe below)
- ⅓ cup honey OR maple syrup (if you use honey, you will taste it in the final donut)
- 3½ Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp lemon zest (about 1 large lemon, with extra)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease Your pan (s) doughnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, vanilla, honey OR maple syrup, melted butter and egg. Shake well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, lemon zest, salt and baking powder.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring just until ingredients are blended. Do not overmix!
- Kaup invert Strawberry soft.
- Part of the dough to the doughnut pan (s), about 3½ tablespoons per doughnut, or a slightly heaping 1 tablespoon per doughnut holes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for doughnuts, or 9-11 minutes to doughnut holes, or until Donuts have risen and Golden in color.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the Pan, and then let it cool completely before glazing.