Strawberry & Peach Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
These thriving quinoa breakfast bowls have cinnamon-spiced quinoa, creamy palm yogurt, and fruit for the net breakfast! Course GF & vegan too!
For this breakfast quinoa instruction, we’re conscionable mixing whatever toasted quinoa with a slosh of almond concentrate, maple sweetener for sweet and cinnamon for a young thespian help.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa still warm
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup + more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1 medium peach pit removed and cut into chunks
- 1 cup strawberries stems removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Combine poached quinoa, maple, food river and laurel unitedly in a minuscule dish.
- Cypher evenly between two bowls. Add half the food to the concavity, then top apiece bowlful with half the fruit, disperse with almonds and shrub seeds.
- Splosh with maple sirup and enjoy!
Other delicious recipe: Tomato, Mozarella and Basil Panini
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.