Stuffed crust Pepperoni Pizza bites are great after school snacks favored children. It’s also a fun appetizer to serve at parties game day this fall.
These little appetizers are very easy to put together. This requires only a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep work. The hardest part is making sure you get the dough wrapped around cheese tightly, so it doesn’t ooze out the sides. If not, just menggosokan foil and ate it because it melted cheese by itself is pretty awesome!
- 24 regular pepperonis
- 8 string cheese
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza crust
- pizza sauce, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Open string cheese and cut each into three parts.
- Stir in the oregano, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Open a pizza crust and lay out on a pot. 24 even pieces.
- Put a piece of cheese in Center of each. Roll the dough up tightly to ensure a pinch seams tightly. Place on prepared pan.
- Brush each roll dough with butter. Sprinkle with the cheese mixture.
- Press the pepperoni to the top of each. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with pizza sauce, if desired.