Sun Dried Tomato Feta Stuffed Chicken
Amazingly flavorful pan-roasted chicken stuffed with a mixture of sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese and fresh pesto rubbed with. Easy, quick and very tasty.
I ended up eating chicken without even side, and I’ve got some delicious Salad Greece that are all ready for it. For one, I forgot about the salad after taking a bite of chicken boxing. Two, one stuffed chicken breast so filling, filling all on its own. Don’t worry, the salad does not go to waste. Fortunately, I did not add the dressing to the salad and it makes a great lunch the next day. In fact, I made it into the food and I can’t wait to share that recipe with you soon.
So how could I forget about the salad after the first bite of chicken, you ask? There is an explanation! You can probably guess that there are new recipes get eaten in my home until all of the photos taken. You’re right, it is the rule. Well, I finished taking photos and take a big bite of the good you see in the photo below. The rest is history. This chicken is so good, that just set there, said the prop eat this delicious chicken. Good thing it’s dinner time!
- 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt fresh cracked pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 2/3 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp pesto
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
- Chicken breasts lay flat on top of the cutting board. Carefully, slide the blade (holding the knife with the side facing away from you) at the top (more extensive), chicken breasts, and cut a pocket in the middle. DO NOT cut all the way through the bottom or the side of the chicken breast. Your main goal is to create a pocket on the inside of the breast with the opening at the top. Repeat with all three of the breast.
- In a small bowl, mix chopped Sun dried tomatoes, Feta cheese, oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Stuff each chicken breast with a mixture of equal amounts of tomato feta, make sure it’s evenly distributed through the Pocket. Lightly press each chicken breast.
- Rub any cock with about a tablespoon of pesto.
- Heat a large saucepan Cook over medium heat, and add vegetable oil. Place stuffed chicken breasts in a pan.
- Cook over medium/medium-low until done make sure that both parties get nice and golden age (a lot of the flavor comes from the chicken cooked golden brown). This could take 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.