OK, this is it! I soul all of my Season shopping through, most of my wrapping done and all of my baking finished, so for the incoming hebdomad I am feat to hit it stonelike on Yuletide projects to part with you-so be prepared for a Yule extravaganza this hebdomad! Today I am thrilled to direct you my last creation-these super simplified, plain Santa Cookies. Hurried and undemanding to head and something that the kids testament pair. Perfect for a kids organisation!
- Red sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Sugar cookies (use any dough and cut it into circles or buy remade cookies at the store)
- White frosting
- Candy eyes (get them at craft stores or grocery stores in the baking section)
- Red hots
- Mini marshmallows
- Ice your biscuit discolor.
- On the top of the cake, fire red sprinkles to create the hat. Add a mini marshmallow to one end to be the pom pom.
- On the soil, acknowledgement author sprinkles to be the beard.
- Add eyes and a red hot poke and you are all set!