Spring is here and with the warm weather comes a popsicle and ice cream. I believe that popsicle is all about fun and this is one of those items that you eat with your eyes first. I love this recipe because it will make the color really bright fun popsicle.
Mix strawberries and Blackberries make for a really dark red color that just appeared! In addition to look gorgeous, Popsicle has a soft texture of whipping cream and a little tartness of the lemon zests. The taste is very refreshing!
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Stevia Blend Powder
- 1 tbsp lemon zest optional
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 3 cups strawberries
- 3 tbsp water
- Strawberry Blackberry PopsiclesSave
- Prepare a cooking pan and put into the BlackBerry, strawberry, and mix the stevia. Place it on the stove and cook for about 5 minutes until syrup is produced under the pots and fruits begin to soften.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool for a few minutes. After the mixture cool completely, transfer to a blender and blend until it smoothens. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream and vanilla extract together using a mixer. Beat for about 2 minutes until mixture is firm.
- Pour the mixed fruit to the mix whipping cream and fold gently using a spatula. Combine the two are thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a few popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- When a popsicle frozen, remove from molds and serve cold. You can keep them in the freezer for a few months and enjoy anytime.