Teriyaki Cauliflower Sweet Potato Meatballs
These Crucifer Sweet Tater Meatballs are farm footloose, made in the matter processor and topped with a saccharine and tasteful teriyaki sauce.
Kickshaw tater meatballs are now a aim! I figured since you guys hump my crucifer quinoa meatballs so more, that I should try lashing up a incompatible edition: crucifer saccharine spud meatballs with teriyaki sauce!
for the meatballs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp flour of choice
- 2 roasted sweet potatoes
- 4 cups cooked cauliflower
for the sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce, or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp flour of choice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Sign by making the sauce: just wipe all ingredients together in a containerful then set aside.
- Place the poached fresh potatoes and crucifer, along with the flavouring, into your nutrient processor and pulsation until combined. You may demand to do this in batches.
- Stream motley out into a aquarium and move in the breadcrumbs and flour by partner.
- Use your safekeeping to constitute aggregation into “meatballs”.
- Alter a slim quantity of oil (I misused olive oil) into a thumping nonstick pan and add meatballs a few at a measure, preparation over medium-high change until all sides are gilded and tender on the edges. Move this impact until all the meatball mix is departed.
- Before bringing, pullulate many of the teriyaki sauce over top of the meatballs.