Toasted Ravioli #christmas #dinner
This instal eldest appeared over at Echt Housemoms where I’m a giver. These frizzly fried Toasted Ravioli, a St. Gladiator specialty, are the perfect appetiser to any Italian nourishment.
Toasted Pasta is my living contender starter. As a St. Prizefighter homegrown, I was well enough to get up feeding these nigh everywhere. When I was lowercase, every clip I went mart shopping with my mom we’d stopover at the shop negative and get few freshly prefab, warmed, and tender toasted pasta.
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound bag of beef ravioli fresh or frozen*
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Marinara sauce
- In a concavity, mix buttermilk and eggs together.
- In added incurvature, mix kale crumbs, salinity, and bush unitedly.
- Dip each pasta in the milk intermixture and then pressure into the cabbage crumbs, covering both sides of the ravioli cured. Rank on a huge baking shroud.
- Estimate the breaded pasta in the freezer for almost 30 minutes or until resolute. Meantime, eat a abysmal pot with 2 inches of oil and heat to 350 degrees F.
- Excavation in batches, piazza several pasta in the oil. Make for 4-5 transactions, flipping midway, until happy. Disappear from the oil and item on a packing towel lined receptacle or pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Copulate warmed along with marinara sauce for dipping.