Tomato Asparagus Quiche
This spring — like asparagus tomato quiche has a delicious taste, fresh. This is great for lunch or lunch and will have people back for more.
Quiche is a great option for lunch or lunch and particularly as we speak of Passover this week, it is natural to look for something that egg. Asparagus tomato Quiche this is a delicious dish, touched the spring which is great If you’re serving a crowd or just a few. Packed with delicious vegetable and gruyere, and with the taste of the crust, there is so much in it is like. From fresh asparagus tomatoes that burst with flavor in your mouth, it’s all so good.
- 1 cup gruyere cheese 90g, coarsely grated
- salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk 175ml
- 9 in pastry crust (see notes)
- 1 onion large
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz asparagus 225g (trimmed weight)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes 180g, or grape tomatoes
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- If making your own crust, pre-Cook basis as you do normally. (See link to recipe for quiche my favorite version, pre-release that includes cooking instructions).
- Dice onions, warm the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and then Cook the onion until soft and lightly browned. Set aside.
- Trim ends of asparagus and break or cut the stalks in half.
- After the pre-base is cooked, put the cooked onions in bottom of crust. Arrange asparagus on top-I put a layer of rootstock and then the top layer because you will see the top people, arranged in a circle, but when you find easiest.
- Put the tomatoes in between the gap in the asparagus so it spread over quiche. Sprinkle gruyere over the top.
- Beat eggs, milk and a little salt and pepper. Carefully pour the mixture over the filling. Top with a little parmesan and then bake for approximately 30 minutes until set and lightly browned on top.