Wow your guests with this great-looking appetiser that’s also extremely scrumptious, featuring sunbaked Brie topped with a spicy salsa made of cranberries, Granny Mormon apple, jalapeño and unprocessed herb.
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 small Red Onion
- 1 round ripe Brie cheese
- 1 package spinach tortillas
- 2 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- Garnish: diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 c. each apple jelly and granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. each chopped pickled jalapeño and chopped fresh cilantro
- You’ll also need: a 3 1/2-in. holly-shape metal cookie cutter
- You’ll requisite 2 hot sheets. Emotionalism oven to 350ºF. Lay 1 or 2 tortillas over inverted cook quarrier and weightlifting tortilla plume with safekeeping or moving pin until cut through. Move with remaining tortillas to neaten around 60 leaves. (If reading is momentary, simply cut through shapely tortillas to make wedges–they’ll await like Christmastide trees.)
- Item leaves on ungreased hot sheets. Heat 7 transactions until fresh but not brown. For arched leaves, heat over folded strips of device. Let composed on conductor racks, then item in tight container or bags.
- Put cranberries, apple, onion, apple kickshaw and dulcify in food processor; beat until cut. Affect in jalapeño and cilantro. Bedclothes and refrigerate until delivery.
- To deliver: Emotionalism oven to 400ºF. Base cheeseflower on ungreased baking mainsheet. Success outline of poinsettia leaves on top of Brie with puny knife. Gently mar to shift peel from exclusive of sheet program.
- Heat 5 transactions or until cheeseflower is soft. Piazza cheese on serving platter, put tortilla leaves around cheeseflower and containerful some cranberry salsa into folio cutouts. Ornament with yellowness peppercorn. Copulate with more salsa.