Ultimate Reese Cheesecake Brownies
Spinning chocolate and jam makes this Ultimate Reese Cheesecake Brownies really annoying. These brownies are always lost in a rush at parties and events.
Reese recipes always make me smile though. So at this time I decided to add some peanut butter and jam to a layer of cheese cake before pouring it over the brownie mixture. After this they bake into the best brownies ever!
For the Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 – 9×13 package box brownie mix
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Reese’s peanut butter minis, halved (family sized bag)
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- 1 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- Preheat 350 degrees oven. A 9 x 13 pan line with parchment paper coated.
- Make brownie dough according to packaging instructions. Scattered at the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Cream cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla until they beat again until smooth. Stir Reese in half.
- Spoon or pour the cheese cake mixture over the soft brownie mixture. Roast 40 minutes. Remove and cool on the wire rack for one hour then cool to cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of peanut butter in a safe microwave bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until thick. Heat again for 15 seconds if needed.
- Heat the remaining peanut butter in a separate bowl for 20 seconds and stir until thick.
- Spread a mixture of chocolate chips on top of brownies cold cheesecake. Peanut butter spoons melt in rows in chocolate. Using a butter knife, circling the mixture. Sprinkle with mini Reese pieces. Leave it set before cutting it into box 24. Store it in the refrigerator.