Oh my gosh, it has been so hot lately here in San Diego! This is the first of September and about 90 degrees outside! The last thing I want to do is turn on the oven and bake! But when you have to have a cheesecake, you must have the cheesecake! lol so I made this no-bake cheesecake recipe to satisfy craving cheesecake and not have to turn on the oven! This lightweight and cool and refreshing to India today’s summer heat!
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup package unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Mix crackers crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Press evenly into bottom of 9 “spring-form pan.
- In a large bowl, melt the white chocolate 30 second intervals, stirring between each Heating. When smooth, add cream cheese and mix well with an electric mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and gelatin. Let set for 1 minute, then gently heat on stove until the gelatin has dissolved. Stir the gelatin into the cream cheese mixture until completely combined. Fold in heavy cream.
- Pour 3 cups of the batter into the liquid measure. This will be Your blueberry layer.
- Take a little less then a pint of blueberries and mix in a blender with one teaspoon of sugar to make a Puree. Save some of the blueberries to the top of the cheesecake. Stir puree Blueberries to the batter and stir vigorously until white streaks disappear. Pour over graham cracker crust and shake the pan to level the batter.
- Put blueberry layer in the freezer for 20 minutes. This should be set to a surface of matte-appears, if it’s still liquid after freeze time, put it back in the freezer until it is no longer liquid.
- Let Your white counter top dough and stir occasionally while the blueberry layer freeze. Pour batter over white layer of blueberries and chill for 4 hours.
- To unmold, run a knife along the edges of cheesecake and pop open the spring-form pan. Remove the cheesecake from the mold and top with fresh blueberries.