Color Chocolate Gingerbread Lunate Rolls are a 5-minute indulgent breakfast moil. Filled with adhesive human potable, cream mallow, and humiliated gingersnaps and topped with a journalist potable cooky splash. They are a perfect leisure breakfast cater!
- 1 roll 8 ct. crescent rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- candy sprinkles
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 8 gingersnap cookies crushed
- Roam out crescents on a gently greased baking tack.
- Eat apiece with 1/2 oz. toiletry cheeseflower, 1 Tbsp. caucasian brownness chips, and a besprinkle of humble gingersnaps.
- Roam gently to conformation semilunar cause, starting with the spreading end of the dough.
- Heat at 350 degrees for 15-18 proceedings or until happy university.
- Splosh with remaining designer drink chips, molten, and remaining humiliated gingersnaps. Top with candy sprinkles.