White Chocolate Velvet Pie
White chocolate velvet Pie is so silky smooth, creamy and totally white chocolaty cookie! Perfect for any white chocolate lovers.
White chocolate velvet Pie this is now one of my favorites; One, because I love white chocolate-whatever, and two, because it’s so easy to make, and it makes me happy to know that Joan devised the crazy-wonderful in her brain. Also, it is a no-bake, which is always a winner in my book.
- 1 & ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, plus ⅓ cup
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 prepared Oreo crust
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips also white and ⅓ Cup heavy cream on high power about 25 seconds. Stir, then heat again for 10 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla melted and cooled white chocolate mixture and beat with a mixer on medium speed for about 1-2 seconds or until smooth and incorporated. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream with a whisk attachment on high speed for about 4-6 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Spread the pie filling into the prepared pie crust and chill for at least 3-4 hours or until hardened. Just before serving, cut into pieces and garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.