White Christmas Margarita Punch #christmas #drink
Margarita is definitely cheating – although there are a few floating cranberries and some rosemary for decoration, they are really … Margarita Coconut cream. So You can be moved to the Islands for Christmas!
No but really, I didn’t want to do a margarita white chocolate or sugar cookie margarita or something like that. It kinda makes my stomach turns. I have been using this coconut margarita recipes in the past, and know it will fit the Bill perfect White Christmas. That is what I used for my Margarita in red, white and blue on July 4, and a total hit!
- 8 ounces lime juice
- 8 ounces coconut water
- 8 ounces canned coconut milk
- 6 ounces coconut cream
- 6 ounces coconut rum
- 6 ounces simple syrup
- 10 ounces silver tequila
- 8 ounces grand marnier
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract, if desired
- for garnish: sprigs of rosemary and fresh cranberries
- Stir all ingredients together-I found that for large scale drinking like this with something soft (coconut)
- It works best to put it in a large glass or bowl and whisk together opposed by shaking it.
- If desired, you can add 1-2 teaspoons coconut extract for more coconut flavor islandy! Taste and add more syrup if you want it sweeter.